Dell Leptop


Never thought I would:
I never thought I would get a a laptop. I have always been a PC person (Dell also) and was very stubborn when it came to change. I was shopping for a new PC and for some reason I kept looking at this laptop. Dell had a great deal on shipping and additional memory. I use laptops at the office so it just made sense to do the same at home. I am not confined to 1 area of the house any longer. This computer is AWESOME!!! The visual clarity the downloading speed. I have also purchased Bose speakers to add more compliment. The delivery time was great. What can I say I am just over the moon with satisfaction!


The speed you need: Seamlessly multitask and quickly access your files and programs with up to Intel® Core™ i7 processors and the Genuine Windows 7® operating system.

Smart, powerful graphics: Boost visual performance with optional intelligent graphics. Upgraded Inspiron R laptops use high-performance video cards for graphics-intensive applications, like playing games or watching HD movies. When you need less power, your laptop automatically switches to an integrated card — delivering more performance on a single battery charge.


free
Facebook Twitter RSS